Simple things – like teeth whitening
- can make a big difference
Affordable and accessible, it’s treatment that works
Because there is ‘no one size fits all’ treatment, we are skilled in delivery of several in-chair solutions. Many of our patients have also experienced great success with take home whitening treatments, which are more cost effective in the short term.
The popularity of teeth whitening continues to grow with many in-chair and take home options available to suit the needs, lifestyle, and budgets of almost everyone.
Before making any recommendation regarding any treatment protocol, Dr Nimesh will spend time with you assessing your suitability for treatment, reviewing your general oral health and the likely results to be achieved.
Many factors influence the success of whitening treatments:
- Age and genetics
- Smoking and other tobacco products
- Harsh medications, including antibiotics
- Alcohol and other dark coloured beverages (e.g. tea, coffee, and cola)
- Chemicals and fluoride
- Stress and trauma
- Quality and structure of enamel (top layer) of the teeth