"A HydraFacial® hits the perfect sweet-spot. It delivers way more than a standard spa facial – but without the pain and cost of a fraxel laser treatment. You will see a more hydrated, bright, plump, and clear complexion after one treatment."
The HydraFacial® treatment is a new breakthrough in the beauty and cosmetic industry.
The treatment gently but effectively removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with a hydrating serum. This ability to moisturise the skin separates the HydraFacial® from all other skin resurfacing treatments.
It’s a terrific treatment - soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and with instantly noticeable results – all in just one session.
A HydraFacial® is a microdermabrasion treatment AND so much more!
It involves a multi-step process that provides:
1. cleansing and a crystal free microdermabrasion for a gentle but effective exfoliation;
2. followed by a gentle peel to loosen dirt and debris from pores;
3. extraction via vortex suction to clean out pores; and
4. hydration with antioxidants and hyaluronic acid serum.
The treatment is delivered via a patented vortex- fusion to nourish and protect your skin.
Through the use of various tips and solutions, each step of the HydraFacial® is customised to suit your skin type and concern – whether you have oily or dry skin, sensitive skin, or fine lines and wrinkles.
Hydration is the foundation of healthy, radiant skin. And we all want fresh radiant glowing skin!
The HydraFacial® treatment delivers just that, and can be used for many existing skin conditions including:
• Sun damage; hyperpigmentation; uneven skin tone
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• dry or dehydrated skin
• Loss of skin clarity, resilience and firmness
• Oily and acne-prone skin
• Congested and enlarged pores.
With regular treatments every 2-4 weeks initially, the long-term results obtained with the HydraFacial® ® treatment include:
• Visibly reduced fine lines & wrinkles
• Diminished hyperpigmentation (melasma / brown spots)
• Improved acne-prone skin; less oily
• Refined skin tone & skin texture
• Reduced under-eye puffiness
• Hydrated skin; improved suppleness & elasticity of skin
1. How long does the treatment take? Is there any downtime or pain involved?
HydraFacial® is a fast, efficient, invigorating treatment that takes as little as 30 minutes. The treatment is often described as feeling like “a cool paintbrush is moving over the face”.
There is no pain or downtime. You may put on makeup and return to your normal activities right after the treatment.
2. What results may be expected? How many treatments are needed to see results? How long do the results last?
Many clients report seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment.
The smooth results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer.
We don’t believe in quick fixes, so continued hydration treatments every 2 weeks for about 6 treatments is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, oily and congested skin.
Regular monthly ‘maintenance’ treatments will help maintain skin health and continue to produce some really terrific long-term benefits.
4. What are the key benefits of having my treatments at Timeless Smiles?
We will not compromise on our standards and we use high quality products with a proven record of accomplishment.
Consultation and treatments are personally undertaken by Dr Patel who has been trained by the Australasian Academy of Dento-Facial Aesthetics (AADFA) for skin rejuvenation including dermal fillers, Botox, micro-needling and skin resurface treatments.
As a dentist, Dr Patel has spent most of his professional life working around your face. He has a detailed knowledge of your head anatomy, from your chin to your forehead, as well as all the soft tissues around your mouth. Dr Patel is a keen advocate of healthy skin, so it makes perfect sense for him to combine some facets of the cosmetic industry within his dental practice.
5. Who is a candidate for this treatment?
Everyone! Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates the HydraFacial® treatment.
One of the HydraFacial® ‘s biggest draw cards is that the treatment is suitable for virtually any age and skin type — with a few exceptions.
In consultation with you, we may recommend a specific treatment serum and/or customise the treatment for your unique skin condition and needs.
6. Is a HydraFacial® treatment suitable for pregnant women?
Unfortunately, because of the active nature of the ingredients used in this treatment, the HydraFacial® is not suitable for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
It’s also not suitable for:
• People with allergies to shellfish
• People with allergies to honey
• People with lactic acid sensitivities
• Patients currently undertaking cancer treatment
• People on certain medications (blood thinners and accutane in particular)
• People with active or recent cold sores
• People who have had a facial injectable treatment in the previous 4 weeks.
7. What is my HydraFacial® care regime post-treatment?
We recommend not sweating for the rest of the day after a HydraFacial® (so no exercise, sauna, swimming pools or spa baths).
We also recommend no sun exposure or exfoliation for three days after a HydraFacial®. And of course, always, always, apply a good sunscreen every morning as normal.
If you can’t find the treatment you’re seeking, contact Dr Nimesh directly to discuss your specific needs.
We’re committed to helping you resolve your dental concerns and reach your dental goals.