What’s your smile worth?
You might wonder if it is safe to show off the REAL YOU. We understand that most do not feel confident in showing their true self because of discoloured, crooked or missing teeth – but don’t worry! There are plenty of solutions available for you at our clinic, including Invisalign braces, porcelain crowns, and veneer/ whitening treatments. So please feel free to see us today (or message via phone!)
What Can Cosmetic Dentistry Do For You?
Cosmetic dentistry offers various cosmetic procedures to help you achieve the smile of your dreams. From teeth whitening to invisible aligners, we have everything that needs covers, so call us now!
Cosmetic dentistry helps to improve the looks of your smile in many ways. You can expect different types to fall under this category, like whitening and Invisalign, which are less invasive than traditional braces while still achieving great results with our professional team’s help!
- Whitening: Teeth become discoloured for various reasons, from genetics to coffee intake. Our professional team will custom whiten your smile using safe and effective treatment.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a way for people interested in orthodontics but don’t want the traditional braces treatment. In this process, your teeth will be gently moved and aligned using clear plastic aligners that you wear at night without any wires or brackets attached to them whatsoever! These invisible elastics make it much faster to get straighter teeth than traditional metal braces. They are also less invasive because there is no wire anything which gets distracting quickly during everyday life activities such as eating meals etc.
- Composite Bonding & Porcelain Veneers: Some people think that dentists only work on your teeth when they’re not aesthetically pleasing. But composite bonding and porcelain veneers can make any tooth look better than new!!
- Digital Smile Design: Dental care has changed drastically. Now, you can design your smile from scratch using the latest technology!
- Dental Implants: Dentists use the term “implant” when referring to teeth replaced with artificial ones. A patient whose smile has suffered because of tooth loss might find relief by receiving this life-changing surgery. You can restore your missing teeth through advanced technology like All-on 4 Implant Systems, which forever provides beauty and chewing function in just one treatment!
Payment Options That Can Make Your Dental Care More Affordable!
Many people live with the dental issues they are dealing with because of financial constraints, but that doesn’t have to be a thing. Timeless Smiles provides affordable and varied payment options so you can get your treatment now without outlaying money immediately! We also find that our patients surprisingly like how many procedures we offer at low prices, especially for teeth whitening or porcelain veneers.
Cosmetic dentistry is more than making sure you have a friendly smile. It’s about giving yourself the best chance for success and living life confidently, which we can help provide through our flexible payment plans and traditional methods of financing dental care like credit cards or personal loans that work better for your situation!
- Zip Pay – Zip Pay is the future of healthcare. Flexible repayments and easy sign-up make it an excellent choice for those who need some help paying their procedure expense; available in two different options: A regular payment plan that works well with your budget – this option will be more expensive at first but cheaper over time as you pay off what’s due each month. In addition, it can be a low-rate interest loan where we take care of all responsibility on funds used (which could lead to significant savings down the road).
- Credit Cards – Paying via credit card is our studio’s most popular payment method. However, monthly fees can be if you’re paying off your balance over time, so check with yours before choosing this option!
- Take-Home Kits – Timeless Smiles offers an affordable and safe tooth whitening option for those who want to avoid expensive dentist visits. Take-home kits are easy to use, fitted with custom rubber bands just like at-home braces would be if you had them!
- Dental Insurance – Cosmetic dental work can be expensive, and many people might not have the means or know-how to afford it. That’s where insurance comes in, but even with coverage, you should still check your policy details before going through any procedures because some policies don’t cover cosmetic options like teeth whitening.
- Dentist Consultation – Getting a smile makeover is something that many people want, but the cost can be daunting. You may know what to expect from cosmetic dentistry in your area or how much it will cost you if your dentist performs this procedure on your teeth. At Timeless Smiles, we encourage our patients who are unsure about affordability – just ask one of our professionally trained colleagues! They’re happy to speak with anyone regarding options and prices before making any final decisions. At times, other alternatives may exist outside traditional methods, such as financing through banks/bankers’ offices, which would meet their individual needs better than expected while ensuring quality care without breaking the bank.
Book An Appointment
Timeless Smiles is a team of professionals who will work with you to craft the perfect smile. We can help find an option that works for your needs, and we welcome any questions or concerns about our services! You deserve great results – don’t hesitate to contact us today at (02) 8073 8386 or email us at email@example.com.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Dental treatment can be expensive, but there are ways to reduce the cost.
You can ask your dentist about the payment plan they offer. Many dentists offer payment plans that allow you to spread the cost of treatment over several months or years.
Another way to reduce the price of dental treatment is to find a dental school. Dental schools offer lower-cost dental treatments, many of which also offer discounts for military members and their families.
Finally, you can also save money on dental treatment by comparison shopping. You can take the help of online directories to list prices for dental services in your area. Compare the prices offered by different dentists and choose the one that provides the best value for your money.
If you want to discuss the cost of reducing dental care services, you can contact our expert and get the most suitable payment plan that fits your budget.
There cannot be one answer to this question since the cost of perfection will vary from person to person depending on individual dental needs. However, dentistry’s price has generally decreased considerably over the years thanks to advances in technology and techniques. It means getting your teeth to look perfect is more affordable than ever!
That said, cosmetic procedures such as teeth whitening, veneers, and braces can still be pricey. To get an accurate estimation of what it would cost to achieve your perfect smile is to consult a qualified dentist. They will assess your case and give you a tailor-made quote based on the specific procedure or procedures you require.
There are several affordable permanent options for replacing teeth, each with advantages and disadvantages. Dental implants are the most popular option, as they provide a natural-looking tooth replacement that can last for many years with proper care. However, dental implants can be expensive, requiring a surgical procedure. Another popular option is dentures, which are much less costly than dental implants and do not require surgery.
However, dentures can be uncomfortable and sometimes slip or move around in the mouth. Additionally, dentures will eventually need to be replaced due to wear and tear. Other options include dental bridges and partial dentures. Each of these options has its own unique set of benefits and drawbacks that should be considered. Thus, it’s best to consult a dental professional and discuss all the options and treatment plans to choose the best that meets your dental needs.
Yes, you can get dental implants if your teeth have been missing for years. Many people who have lost teeth over a long period are good candidates for dental implants because their bone density has had time to increase.
However, one thing to remember is that the longer you wait after losing your teeth to get implants, the more likely you’ll need bone grafting surgery to increase your bone density and make implantation possible. So don’t wait too long – contact a dentist today if you’re interested in getting dental implants!
It depends on your insurance policy. Some dental policies cover a complete set of veneers, while others may only cover a partial set. You can review your policy carefully or contact your insurance company to determine what is covered.
If you have to pay for the veneers yourself, the cost will vary depending on the type of veneers you choose, the lab that manufactures them, and other factors. However, you can expect to pay around $1,500-2,000 for a complete set of veneers.