Affordable Cosmetic Dental Clinic in Wahroonga
With cosmetic dentistry in Wahroonga, NSW, timeless Smiles specialists help enhance tooth appearance and feel at affordable prices. With your concerns and preferences in mind, our dental specialists provide comfort and confidence during every step of your dental journey. From cosmetic consultations to the final session and beyond, our cosmetic dental solutions include: Dental veneers (porcelain and composite resin), Orthodontics, Teeth whitening.
And because you deserve quality without breaking your pockets, we customise these solutions to your needs, situation, and budget. Call (02) 8073 8386 to speak with a Wahroonga dentist committed to your teeth appearance and general oral health.
Dental veneers are an ideal treatment option for minor aesthetic problems such as misalignment, discolouration, and damaged teeth. We offer porcelain veneers and composite resin veneers.
Porcelain veneers are the more expensive option but last up to 15-20 years. They can be achieved in two visits and are custom-made. Porcelain veneers offer the closest resemblance to a natural tooth.
- Stronger and more durable
- Last longer (up to 20 years)
- Natural-looking surface
- Highly stain-resistant
While porcelain veneers are more durable than composite resin, they can break under certain circumstances. However, damage to porcelain veneers cannot be repaired, so there’s no choice but to replace the apparatus.
Composite resin veneers
Composite resin veneers are a more affordable option and last between 10–15 years. Resin veneers can be done in just one visit. While these veneers resemble a natural tooth, they don’t offer the same life-like quality as their porcelain counterparts.
Notable benefits of composite veneers:
- More affordable than porcelain veneers
- Requires zero to minor enamel removal
- Completed within the first visit
- You can have your chipped or cracked composite veneers repaired.
Our orthodontic treatment is suitable for anyone with misalignment, overcrowding, or bite issues. We use traditional braces, Invisalign, Damon fixed braces, Myobrace, and ClearCorrect to help straighten the teeth of teenagers and adults. Choose our Wahroonga dental clinic for when you need teeth straightening solutions.
We are one of the largest and most experienced providers of Invisalign in Wahroonga. Invisalign is a clear aligner that can be removed during the day. Patients will wear these aligners all day, except for when they are eating. Invisalign is a series of aligners that patients wear for a couple of weeks at a time before moving onto the next set. They are an ideal solution for minor orthodontic problems.
Here are the steps for Invisalign therapy:
- Consultation: Your consultation will include a conversation about your goals for treatment and a physical examination. If Invisalign is right for you, our Wahroonga dentist then takes pictures, x-ray, and digital impressions of your teeth.
- Treatment plan: Our Wahroonga cosmetic dentist works with you to create a custom Invisalign treatment plan based on the assessment. You’ll get to see an animated 3D preview of how your custom aligners will shift your teeth in each stage of the treatment process.
- Creating custom aligners: Using advanced computer technology, Invisalign lab creates a series of custom clear aligners based on the records and instructions we provide.
- Wearing your trays: Your first set of aligners will be ready about 3-4 weeks after we submit the digital impressions and treatment map to the Invisalign lab. We fit your first pair during your next session, ensuring the trays fits snugly around your teeth. As you replace each aligner set every two weeks, your teeth move little by little until they straighten to the final position prescribed by our Wahroonga dentist.
- Follow-Ups: You’ll visit us approximately once every six weeks to ensure that your Invisalign treatment progresses as planned.
Achieving a whiter smile is easy with our in-chair or take-home teeth whitening solutions. We can help whiten your smile with advanced technology and safe in-chair teeth whitening. Our clinic also offers take-home kits to help whiten your teeth before and after in-chair whitening.
FAQs: Your Questions About Dental Care in Wahroonga Answered
Our Wahroonga customers can pay with cash, direct debit, and credit card payments. We also accept insurance.
Orthodontic options at our Wahroonga dental clinic include Invisalign and braces. They help fix:
- Crooked teeth
- Poorly aligned jaws
- Gaps between teeth
- Bad bite
Below are the top reasons Timeless Smiles is a leading choice for dental care in Wahroonga:
- 15 years of experience in dental services NSW
- A full suite of affordable dental services for your entire family
- Highly qualified, experienced, and courteous registered dental specialists
- State-of-the-art dental technology, techniques, and top-quality materials
- Custom dental treatment plans based on your needs, lifestyle and budget
- Plenty of payment options (including dental financing)
Yes. For any dental emergency, be quick to contact our Wahroonga dental team at (02) 8073 8386 for a same-day appointment.
Yes. Timeless Smiles provides in-chair teeth whitening and at-home teeth bleaching kits in Wahroonga
We accept cash, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Zip Money. You may be eligible for dental financing from MacCredit and Denticare.
Yes. Book an appointment with our Wahroonga dentist here.
We accept the insurance providers below:
- CBHS Health Fund
- Westfund Health Insurance
General Dental Care Wahroonga
From the age of two, it is recommended that children begin to visit their dentist once every six months. As their teeth grow and they begin brushing their own teeth, dental problems can start to develop. This can be prevented with regular check-ups to monitor the health of the mouth and catch these issues before they become long-term issues. Choose Timeless Smiles for your local Wahroonga dentist today.
Children are not the only ones that need hygiene visits. Adults will develop more dental problems as they age. It is vital that your teeth are regularly monitored. We can help deep clean your teeth and discover any possible issues before they become a problem. Save time and money with preventive dentistry at our clinic.
Children can often develop issues because of poor cleaning habits and oral hygiene. Even if they are brushing their teeth properly, hard-to-reach places like small grooves in their teeth can be hard to clean. This can result in a build-up of plaque.
Fissure sealants are a bonded fillings we use to cover these small grooves and prevent the risk of long-term damage to the tooth. These issues can be caught through regular children’s dentistry at our clinic in Wahroonga.
Dental crowns are a cover that sits on top of your existing tooth. It is used to protect damaged teeth and is often a treatment when a filling would not ordinarily protect the tooth. Dental bridges are a false tooth that is used to fill the gap where a tooth was missing.
We attach this false tooth by using your existing teeth to support the false tooth’s placement. It is an excellent, minimally invasive option for patients with only a few missing teeth. Both crowns and bridges are used to protect your existing teeth.
Onlays and inlays are custom-made porcelain fillings that can sit on top or inside your tooth. Both onlays and inlays are used to treat hard-to-reach teeth like wisdom teeth or back molars. It is an ideal option to protect teeth that cannot receive a standard filling.
Best Advance Dentistry
The Wahroonga dental clinic provides warm, gentle, and affordable dental care.
When your mouth is not clean, plaque and bacteria can build up on the teeth and gums. This can result in an infection of the soft tissue in the gum. Gum disease can range from minor to severe in nature and is common for adults in Australia.
Gum disease symptoms can include bad breath or taste, bleeding in the mouth, inflammation of the gums, receding gums, and loose or sensitive teeth. If you are suffering from one or more of these symptoms, please visit our clinic for a check-up to determine the health of your mouth.
The inside of your tooth can become damaged while being the source of daily pain and discomfort. This is often due to the nerve inside of your teeth being exposed or damaged. In cases like this, root canal treatment can help relieve pain and save the tooth.
Root canal treatment involves drilling a hole in the tooth and extracting the inside. The tooth is then filled in and sealed to prevent further damage and ease discomfort. You may require root canal treatment if you are experiencing the following: pain while chewing, sensitivity to heat or cold, darkening of the tooth’s colour, sensitive or swollen gums, and an infected or loose tooth.
Dental implants in Wahroonga
We offer affordable and high-quality dental implants in Wahroonga. Dental implants are used to permanently replace missing teeth. This treatment option is done in two stages. The first involves fusing a titanium screw into your jawbone. After the first visit, you are sent home to recover and allow the bone to bond with the screw. During your second visit, our dentists Wahroonga will attach a false tooth, or crown, to your screw, completing the restoration of your missing tooth.
Dentures, also called false teeth, are a treatment option to replace one or more missing teeth. Dentures are an affordable, minimally invasive, and straightforward procedure for patients looking to help them chew and speak with ease.Dentures are ideal for when you need the following:
- Full dentures: to replace the entire upper or lower jaw
- Partial dentures: to replace two or more joined teeth — held together by clasps on the existing teeth
- Implant-retained dentures: to replace one or more teeth that are fixed through an implant to the jaw
Wisdom teeth begin to grow in our late teenage years and early adult years. These teeth can cause numerous dental problems such as overcrowding or pain as they come through. For many patients, removing your wisdom teeth can ease pain and prevent further orthodontic treatment. Our clinic can monitor and remove your wisdom teeth.
Emergency Dental Services in Wahroonga
Our clinic in Wahroonga understands that dental emergencies are never planned. If you or a loved one has lost a filling, broken a tooth or has received a sports injury to the mouth, contact our Wahroonga emergency clinic immediately and we will prioritise your treatment with safe and reliable emergency dentistry
OUR PRODUCT PARTNERS